Position: Call Centre Operator
Our Government Client is urgently seeking an experienced Call Centre Operator in Parramatta for a 4 month contract!
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality
and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of
Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer enquires in a customer management system and follow up
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- Delivering high level customer service to the Department’s employees and customers in a high volume call centre environment.
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of HR System processes and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in or closely with a government department or public sector agency desirable
- Strong customer service/call centre background
- HR SAP transactional work exposure
Job code: 1440