Our Government client based in Sydney requires a qualified stonemason to join their team to assist with the planning and / or delivery of a range of assigned infrastructure project tasks.
This is a great 5-month role for the right candidate!
If you are reliable, organised, have qualification in stonemasonry as well as heritage experience, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Assist with the planning and delivery assigned stonemasonry projects with low complexity with the assistance of a more experienced Stonemason and by applying standard organisational procedures
- Be responsive and accurate with all client interactions and requests and deliver tasks to best practice standards and client requirements to contribute to building and maintaining effective client relationships and business partnerships
- Assist in training the Apprentice Stonemason in the scope of the role and safety requirements
- Deliver tasks in accordance with cost budgets to contribute to business performance
- Achieving client and business unit objectives given that strict time, cost and quality parameters apply when managing multiple projects and delivering components
- Identifying and managing project delivery risks, including safety and environmental risks
- Successful completion of stonemasonry apprenticeship – Certificate III
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of current Work Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- A valid NSW Driver’s Licence and willingness to drive to remote locations which may include overnight stays
- Ability to adapt existing skills to new situations
- Show commitment to achieving work goals
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Seek feedback from colleagues and stakeholders
- Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a motivated stonemason with excellent time management skills, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1449