Position: Administration Officer
If you are an experienced Administration Officer in Eveleigh we have a great 12 month opportunity for you with our Government Client!
- Provide a range of administrative and executive support services including diary and telephone call management; reviewing, prioritising and tracking incoming and outgoing briefs and documentation; organising meetings, agenda papers and taking minutes to support the effective operation of the Strategic Communications & Public Affairs Unit.
- Collect and collate information for, and prepare documentation including correspondence, submissions, reports and presentations, in line with quality and the Unit’s requirements to support information flow and inform decision-making
- Provide purchasing and coordinating services to support divisional financial and project management processes and ensure all purchases and activities comply with regulatory requirements and budget constraints
- Establish, monitor and evaluate administrative systems and processes to ensure compliance with relevant policies, standards and guidelines and support the delivery of quality services
- Provide receptionist and administrative relief on a roster basis across the Institute offices to support other divisions and corporate services areas during periods of heavy workload.
- Sound office experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of software and HPRM or similar document management software
- Using and displaying a sound knowledge of information technology applications relevant to the role including recruitment and rostering systems and the ORACLE financial system
Job code: 1457