Position: Client Service Officer
Our Government Client in Newcastle is currently seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to join their team as soon as possible.
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely services to clients that are consistent with the Client’s customer experience statement.
- Ensure a coordinated approach to client matters by working closely with team members.
- Provide integrated client services by working closely with Branches and Service Advisory.
- Utilise the required systems and processes to support the management of client matters and actively suggest improvements.
- Escalate difficult matters and significant complaints to the Senior Client Service Officer or Coordinator as required.
- High analytical and administrative based research/investigative skills.
- Strong understanding of when to escalate complex matters to the Senior CSOs and the Principal CSO as appropriate.
- Government experience preferred
Job code: 1502