Position: Reconciliation Officer
We are seeking a Reconciliation Officer in Gosford to join our Government Client’s team.
You will be working with the reconciliation team and other resources in accordance with the budgeting and financial services strategies and objectives.
- Ensure all necessary account reconciliations are carried out as soon as ledgers are closed for month end and that any reconciling items are satisfactorily resolved.
- Ensure the management of icare’s vendor and customer maintenance needs and requirements in an informative and timely manner on an ongoing basis by liaison with stakeholders and design and implementation of forms and systems.
- Advise and support management on process and system improvements as regards the reconciliations function and vendor management.
- Liaise and work in partnership with the Financial Accounting and Management Accounting groups within Finance to deliver timely financial information.
- Liaise with the Audit Office, internal auditors and senior officers on matters related to internal controls, the risk environment and transactions including implementation of any internal or external audit recommendations associated with reconciliations.
Job Code: 727