Position: Human Resources Officer
We have a great opportunity for a HR Officer in Rozelle!
- Provide advice and services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment and personnel conditions, policies, procedures, processes, awards and relevant legislation.
- Provide high level administrative, clerical services and generation of Microsoft Word documentation.
- Provide administrative support services including the processing of documentation associated with services within the respective portfolios, good customer service whilst maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and privacy.
- Handle and /or refer telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment services matters, project implementation, learning and development programs and other administrative matters.
- Maintain recruitment, human resources and other project information systems and related databases including data entry and standard management reporting.
- Extract data from Stafflink and other data sources and manipulate these data into relevant and specific reports.
- Conduct audits of data integrity and validity to ensure Stafflink information is current and robust.
- Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators as they relate to the position.
- Participate in all aspects of recruitment and selection panels a required.
- Participate in a rotation through HR Officer roles within People & Culture as required.
- Preparation of training course material including templating, formatting, printing, binding and stapling.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level administrative support in one or more
human resources or related functional areas eg recruitment, human resources, learning and development, organisational health and wellness or people and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to learn legislative requirements, organisational policy and procedures
associated with the management of a contemporary people and culture service area.
- Advanced computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office, human resources
information systems and TRIM or similar records management system.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and a commitment to achieving results.
- High level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with diverse groups of
people, with a customer focus whilst working independently or as part of a team.
- Highly effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet
- Good written communication skills including attention to detail.
- Hold a current C class driver’s licence.
Job Code: 733