Position: Program Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Program Officer to join their team in Orange. This is a great temporary role for the right candidate!
As the Program Officer you will be responsible for the support the local administration and delivery of maintenance contracts, primarily through the preparation of office estimates and by contributing to development of the Quarterly Program of Works.
- Develops, implements and manages a planned program of maintenance by analysing Property Assessment Survey (PAS) data, utilising local knowledge to support the organisation’s housing portfolio property maintenance program on allocated properties;
- Provides both proactive and effective contract administration through the development of office estimates including attend on site (as required) and supporting negotiations with contractors in relation to quotations;
- Ensures that works are appropriately delivered and that strategies and action plans are put in place to rectify work issues where applicable;
- Develops scopes of work for exceptional internal activities and statutory and regulatory items such as disability modifications, in collaboration with relevant professionals such as Occupational Therapists as required; and
- Sound residential building experience or exposure, together with experience in contract administration including preparing quotations or estimates;
- Post trade Certificate IV or equivalent qualifications or sound work experience in an asset related field;
- Current working knowledge of The Building Code of Australia;
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel with MS Project skills desirable;
- Current Driver’s Licence
Job Code: 737