Position: Work Health & Safety Educator
We are currently seeking a Work Health and Safety Educator in Rozelle. This is a great temporary role for the right candidate!
Your role will be to develop, deliver, co-ordinate and evaluate Work Health and Safety (WHS) and broader corporate risk management education and training policies and programs to improve individual and organisational safety performance
- Develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate WHS and risk management training and
development policies, programs and strategies.
- Identify training and development needs to ensure compliance with relevant legislation,
codes and standards to improve individual and organisational workplace health and safety
and ensure employees are skilled in managing risks and potential incidents.
- Develop and maintain educational and learning resources and materials
- Develop and maintain recording systems and processes to capture WHS and risk
management training activities.
- Develop external partnerships and alliances to provide cost effective training and
- Maintain a high level of awareness of resources and developments in the educational and
WHS environment that will value add to the WHS function.
- Provide internal training advice and consultancy on WHS and corporate risk management
policies, procedures and programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles, methods and best practice
processes and trends in WHS risk management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the development, delivery and evaluation of training
in an adult learning environment.
- Experience in the development and review of training materials and resources.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including interpersonal, consultancy and
- Extensive knowledge of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and associated Regulations,
Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and project management skills and competent in
the use of word processing and presentation software.
- Qualifications as a Certificate IV workplace trainer
- Current NSW drivers licence.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Job Code: 738