Position: Senior Wayfinding Information Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Senior Wayfinding Information Coordinator in Sydney. This is a great temporary role for the right candidate!
Your role will be to manage the development and implementation of standards and content for customer information.
- Comply with the system requirement, safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities within the safety management system
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with operators and other customer information providers.
- Maintain a network of accurate sources for information and implement processes to regularly seek information updates.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of customer information to a diverse customer base using a variety of channels, preferably in an environment where incidents and/or significant events can change requirements at short notice.
- Experience working in a transport service planning or operational role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven capacity for successful negotiation and influence in a challenging and complex environment
- Experience in consultation and stakeholder management
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
Job ID: 744