Position: Sales Representative – Position Filled
Location: Port Macquarie
Our highly reputable client is seeking an experienced Sales Representative in Port Macquarie. This is a great temporary role for the right candidate!
The role includes telephone/email sales, online advertisement management and face-to-face meetings.
- To provide information to assist business in making the decision to purchase an advertisement including how the guide is used, distribution and audience.
- Co-ordinate the sales process including online payment, online advertisement development and approval.
- Follow-up all prospects and complete with a final outcome.
- Include within all interactions promotion of free business listings on the destination website plus provide, where relevant, information to assist with listing creation.
- Demonstrated significant experience in sales and negotiation.
- Experience in dealing with sales including relationship development and stewardship.
- Requires experience in tourism, hospitality sales, or destination marketing.
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and own vehicle access is required.
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively; both orally and in written form.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing as they relate to the tourism industry
Job ID: 745
Recruitment Port Macquarie