Position: Senior Design Lead – Wayfinding
We are currently seeking a Wayfinding Senior Design Lead in Sydney, this is a great 12 month contract with possible extension.
Your role will be to lead the design and integration into the built environment of all aspects of the wayfinding and customer information experience for assigned programs, covering a portfolio of projects. Lead and manage coordination across relevant stakeholders, channels and deliverables, to ensure that program outcomes meet customer and transport requirements.
- Lead design application of the new wayfinding system and completion of design documentation packages across one or more assigned programs.
- Provide high quality analysis, develop options and coordinate robust design solutions to address site and project-specific issues that arise in applying the new wayfinding system.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the understanding and application of the TfNSW wayfinding system.
- Represent the Wayfinding program in internal and external forums, collaborative sessions, workshops and on governance groups, and contribute effectively to project outcomes. Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with project teams, delivery teams, operational personnel, agencies and project stakeholders, to ensure that planned wayfinding meets operational and customer needs
- Develop and complete design documentation, reports, schedules and presentations as required. Effectively work with and manage external and internal designers as necessary to achieve project deliverables.
- Manage multiple work packages and deliverables concurrently, ensuring that deadlines are managed and met.
- Provide design direction to and manage outputs of one or more Design Leads or Graphic Designers, depending on program needs and assignments.
- Tertiary qualifications in information design, industrial design, graphic design, urban design, interior design, architecture or another related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job ID: 749