Position: Project Coordinator
Location: North Sydney
We have a great temporary assignment for an experienced Project Coordinator in Sydney.
Your role will be to coordinate all projects and ensures company resources are utilised appropriately.
- Coordinate activities to ensure a streamlined approach in the planning and delivery of data systems projects
- Manage projects as required, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements and testing data system solutions
- Specify technical and functional requirements and prepare documentation as needed
- Coordinate and provide secretarial support to the Data Systems and Analytics
- Provide helpdesk support for the Interim Data Warehouse Project, including answer call and troubleshoot issues; provide basic guidance on general usage of application
- Contribute to the management and undertake analysis of data to inform projects, policy, standards and guidelines that support the Prevention and Response to Violence, Abuse and Neglect.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Well developed and contemporary knowledge and skills in advanced analytics and database applications.
- Experience in complex data analysis and reporting environments, programs or projects, including the design, documentation and actioning of data systems solutions to meet business needs.
- Proven high level engagement, facilitation, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Job ID: 751