Position: Commercial Manager
We are currently seeking a Commercial Manager in Sydney to start ASAP! This is a great 2-3 month temporary role with a possible extension.
As the Commercial Manager your role will be to lead the commercial and cost oversight of the wayfinding program providing transparency of delivery against budgets and ensuring funds are being transferred in a timely manner between programs. You will also help provide contract subject matter expertise and support procurement activities to ensure value for money, contract compliance and improved contract performance.
- Demonstrate values of customer focus, safety, integrity, collaboration and solutions to achieve outstanding outcomes for customers and the organisation.
- Monitor expenditure of the Wayfinding implementation programs against budget and provide reporting of variations, root causes and recommendations to the Executive.
- Prepare regular cost reporting, accruals and forecasts. Manage level of commitments in the cost management system ensuring payments do not exceed level of commitments.
- Manage the transition of funds with other programs based on agreed payment terms, invoices or other agreed mechanisms.
- Prepare monthly dashboard reporting of key project financial metrics (cash flow actual vs forecast, WIP, interest earned/cost) analysis and advice.
- Ensure that the financial management information system processes satisfy internal and external auditing requirements
- Manage procurement processes, contracts and variations for goods and services required for the Wayfinding program, including skill hire contractors, specialist project resources, technical advisors, and other suppliers.
Job ID: 756