Position: Project Coordinator
We have a great 5 month contract for an experienced Project Coordinator in Sydney! Our Government Client is looking for the right candidate to start ASAP
- Undertake tasks that contribute to the design, implementation and coordination of projects that deliver effective business unit outcomes and meet client service delivery needs.
- Collaborate with team members to undertake research and analysis to contribute to the
development of key projects that ensure good business outcomes.
- Support the project with various administrative functions including status updates, reports, budgets, arranging meetings.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- A relevant degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Job ID: 757