Position: Technology Training Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Technology Training Coordinator in Sydney for our Government Client. This is a great 6 month contract for the right candidate.
- Coordinate administrative activities for business technology training team, including oversight of the training systems, managing training bookings and attendance lists, catering, assisting with training prep / flyers / photocopying and providing administration assistance for 0365 Project.
- Maintenance of data entry and IT support, to provide staff with an efficient and effective training environment.
- Monitoring IT setups (daily)
- Onsite access and logistics – e.g. ushering, M&G, name stickers
- Scheduling meetings and assisting in project administrative tasks
- Administer e learning system and update with training course completion and WIP
- Speak to internal employees regarding training
- Preparation and set-up of training venue/room
- Support employees for a seamless registration
- Database entry, maintaining records and reporting data
- Microsoft Office skills and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar corporate environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication, negotiation and organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and a high volume workload.
- Demonstrated experience in word processing and spreadsheet usage and the ability to prepare documents to a high standard of presentation.
- Current Australian drivers licence.
- Successful completion of relevant industry certification or other equivalent tertiary qualifications
Job ID: 766