Position: Media Liaison Officer
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Media Liaison Officer in Sydney!
As the Media Liaison Officer your rolle is to independently manage stakeholders and complex and sensitive media and communications for and on behalf of CSNSW.
- Manage and compose responses to media queries following thorough analysis of information sourced from appropriate sources; assess its accuracy and content; prepare reliable responses for review by senior executive, and where required formal sign off by the Commissioner and / or the Minister.
- Provide authoritative recommendations for
promoting organisational initiatives, including appropriate media strategies, identifying the relevant target audiences.
- Foster strong communication with and manage relationship with a variety of media
organisations, external and internal key stakeholders, including the Minister’s media advisor, to ensure the flow of information and to assess information relevant.
- Act as a departmental spokesperson when dealing with the media. Manage on a project basis the organization of media events, press conferences and announcements; monitor and report on impact, providing subsequent information as necessary to the senior management.
- Current NSW driver’s license and preparedness to drive a vehicle in the course of
performing the role.
Job ID: 769