Position: Assistant Project Coordinator
Location: North Sydney
We have a great 6 month opportunity for an Assistant Project Coordinator in North Sydney.
- Coordinate and implement a range of projects and support the project lead/s in the delivery of organisational and/or business projects in relation to data, information and performance
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to ensure project outcomes are met
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and source and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to achievement of the project outcomes
- Support for the Centre’s executive correspondence and briefing responsibilities including parliamentary material, correspondence and reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of information management, including data reporting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, particularly Excel
Job ID: 773