Position: Call Centre Operator
Our Government Client has a great 3 month opportunity for a call centre operator in Chippendale.
Your role will be to provide clients information and procedural advice to assist them in the resolution of their legal needs
- Identify client needs and provide timely, accurate, appropriate and effective service for clients.
- Build positive relationships in all interactions to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of policies and procedures. Manage time and adhere to roster schedule.
- Escalate complex enquiries or issues to a senior client service officer.
- Contribute to the centre’s performance planning, coaching and mentoring programs.
- Provide administrative, clerical or research
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of, or an ability to demonstrate a capacity to provide, excellent client service.
Job ID: 771