Position: Customer Service Officer
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in Goulburn for our Government Client.
Your role will be to provide front line services to the community from a local office, including a range of client and administrative services that contribute to the effective delivery of quality services in a Community Service Centre.
- Provide Community Service Centre administration.
- Administrative management of the site and office equipment
- Reception, switchboard and referral services for clients
- Administrative support to Casework Teams, Manager Client Services, Casework Specialists, and Psychologists.
- Client service delivery and general office administration is achieved through undertaking a range of administrative functions.
- Clerical Background – filing, basic accounting duties, good communication skills, savvy computer knowledge – word excel, they will be trained with the internal
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as work autonomously
- Govt experience is advantageous, but not essential. The
- Must have a Drivers Licence as you may be required to drive as part of the role.
Job ID: 772