Position: Service Desk Analyst
We have a 6 month opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst in Parramatta. Our Government Client is looking for the right candidate to start immediately.
- Perform all activities within Service Desk guidelines including general telephone and remote support to end-users for standard hardware, software and mobile platforms.
- Receive and process requests for assistance via telephone or electronic means.
- Work with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment
- Generate and update electronic incidents and requests via computer terminal.
- Maintain policies and procedural documents and keep accurate records of duties being performed.
- Assess incoming information and requests.
- Initiate follow-up action to transactions and related processing.
- Operate computer keyboard, database information and other appropriate office equipment.
- Provide assistance and perform other relevant duties as directed.
- Prepare minor correspondence and provide clerical support as required.
- Assist in the training of new Service Desk Analysts
- Effective oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and capacity to deliver quality client service and assistance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and interpret appropriate sources of information
- Experience in accurately identifying and classifying symptoms and possible causes to problems, ensuring appropriate assignment to specialist areas
- Ability to provide telephone based IT support, using computer based Incident Management Systems and remote support tools
- Demonstrated depth of technical understanding and knowledge of PC hardware, network architectures, peripherals, PC operating systems and a range of application software
- Demonstrated experience in supporting mobile platforms including Android and iOS devices
- Demonstrated experience with mobile device management tools in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated high level keyboard skills and experience in windows applications
- Commitment to perform rotational shiftwork to cover 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Knowledge of workplace Health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Job ID: 775