Position: Test Analyst
Start: September 2017
We have a great 4 month opportunity for a Test Analyst in Parramatta. Our Govenrment Client is ideally looking for the right candidate to start mid September 2017.
- Work as an effective member of a team conducting testing activities across multiple projects, contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies;
- Application of repeatable and sound testing techniques to confirm solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Manage multiple testing events concurrently
- Development and execution of test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts based on system requirements and communicating the test plan to key stakeholders
- Planning and managing testing deliverables required by the project
- Development of integration test scripts to test the end-to-end business process
- Manage the system testing process during software upgrades
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB
- Ensure client satisfaction through understanding of business requirements, business processes and deliverables;
- Application of the standards and tools for testing software solutions.
- Execution of test scripts in the Unit, System and Integration test environments
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data.
- Maintain and add to the Test strategy/plan documentation for various environments
- Liaise with the functional, technical and security staff in the correction of errors
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring outstanding defects using Microsoft Test Manager or HP Quality Centre
- 5 years experience as a Test Analyst with skills and experience in complex systems in large organisations within Agile and Waterfall Projects;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and execution of business scenarios, development of test cases and test scripts and delivery of Business Fit for Purpose and User Acceptance Testing;
- Demonstrated experience in ESB testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of basic XML and SQL to run queries and extract information as required
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (eg: HP Quality Centre, HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) etc);
- Excellent written, verbal communications and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively within a team environment.
Job ID: 787