Position: Survey Assistant
As the Survey Assistant you will undertake minor field surveys and assist with field and office procedures in order to achieve client satisfaction and the Unit’s business objectives.
- Contribute to the provision of survey services by assisting in the process of data collection,
analysis and presentation. May undertake minor field surveys and data processing for
analysis and presentation.
- Comply with WHS and environmental policies by undertaking relevant training and following Surveying discipline procedures.
- Support the Survey Team by maintaining survey equipment and vehicles
- Eligible for entry into a Diploma course for Surveying or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of surveying and spatial data capture procedures and processes appropriate for the Grade.
- Knowledge of the calibration of survey equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of basic computer hardware and windows based software applications (for example WORD and Excel) and relating to relevant surveying practices and procedures appropriate for the Grade
- Demonstrated understanding of and follows relevant procedures, policies, guidelines, standards and legislative requirements appropriate for the Grade.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Job ID: 788