Position: Administration & Communications Officer
We have a great 12 month contract for an Administration & Communications Officer role in Sydney!
You will be responsible for the delivery of a range of administrative and communications services to support the efficient and effective operation of a project team. Providing quality customer focused communications services to the project team and key stakeholders within the organisation to support the development and implementation of internal communication strategies and initiatives.
- Prepare and coordinate correspondence, presentations, agendas, minutes and other documents, meeting rooms, catering and logistics to support the day to day operations of the team and associated internal events.
- Coordinate the logistics of meetings with multiple stakeholders ensuring rooms are booked and relevant resources are sourced within designated timeframes.
- Source, prepare and collate a range of project related documents, including status updates and reports under the direction of projects leads.
- Support the engagement strategy through the delivery of quality communications services across a range of mediums including emails, the intranet and other communications channels.
- Work as part of the broader team to help support the delivery of events and communications campaigns.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of communications collateral and strategies.
- Complete financial and purchasing transactions and ensure compliance with procurement and financial processes.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the project team in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Experience in business and financial administration including in the use of all Microsoft Office programs and some financial administration programs
- Experience in customer service
Job ID: 792