Position: Senior Revenue Assurance Officer
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Revenue Officer in Port Macquarie.
You will be responsible for reviewing and improving the governance of processes, systems and procedures to support the Revenue Services function in the provision of accurate and timely end to end billing and collection services.
- Monitor and analyse transactional volumes, reports and processes to maintain quality governance of data ensuring reconciliations are carried out in a consistent and structured way
- Provide ongoing support in the identification and development of key performance indicators by providing regular performance reports on the overall performance of the Network Billing process
- Be responsible for process mapping and modelling to initiate planning and development of multiple improvement projects, policies and strategies
- Collect and analyse data to establish baselines, identify systemic and recurring issues and point toward possible solutions.
- Review and write comprehensive position papers, procedural records and reports on business issues, trends and improvements, system or process issues to senior managers which provide accurate and complete information, analysis and well considered recommendations for actions
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of sound practices and governance principles for internal control, data integrity assurance; process improvement and documentation development to limit financial risk
- Diploma of Business or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Project Management Certification – Desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role working within a large organisation
- Experience and a very strong understanding of all aspects of Revenue Operations functions including the operational linkages the function has across a large corporate organisation
- Development, implementation and monitoring of cost reduction programs, productivity and quality improvement initiatives
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles
- Experience in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders.
- Experience in leading groups effectively through change as well as contributing to the development of high performance functions
Job ID: 802
Recruitment Port Macquarie