Position: Technology Support Officer
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Government Client is seeking a technology support officer in Port Macquarie to join their team for a 6 month contract.
As the Technology Support Officer you will provide routine information technology services as well as end-user support for Online customers and staff.
- Perform routine IT support functions such as loading files to various systems including Moodle, Equella and One Web and copy and pasting information between files
- Undertake basic research using a search engine to identify the best value for money option in purchasing hardware and software
- Technical support of end users (customers and staff) with login and account issues, and a variety of applications used by the Online business
- Undertake clerical and administrative duties to support the customer experience team
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of software applications and administrative and financial corporate data systems, including electronic file management systems and maintenance processes.
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting end-user issues and a commitment to resolve enquiries quickly and effectively
- Ability to provide remote technical support over the phone and web
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to complete basic research activities
Job ID: 805
Recruitment Port Macquarie