Position: Executive Assistant
Location: North Sydney
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in North Sydney.
- To provide a comprehensive range of high level administrative and executive support services to facilitate the effective operation of the Centre for Aboriginal and enable the optimal use of the Director’s time.
- To undertake project and coordination activities to assist management and staff to meet work commitments and deadlines.
- Act as a first point of contact for the Director.
- Manage the Director’s diary; organising access to the Director and evaluating proposed meetings.
- Liaise with Minister’s Office staff, Senior Executive Officers, Departmental staff and other government agencies in relation to urgent, contentious issues with confidentiality.
- Coordinate briefings for the Director to ensure adequate information is provided prior to appointments.
- Provide support to major committees and working parties supported by the Centre. Including organising and distributing agendas and business papers and taking minutes where required.
- Capture daily emails and correspondence in TRIM
If this sounds like you apply now!
Job ID: 807