Position: ICT Business Analyst
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Client has a great 6 month opportunity for an ICT Business Analyst in Port Macquarie.
- Perform business analysis activities including engagement, understanding customer needs, defining requirements, design, document analysis, develop user stories / use cases, document processes, provide options, play back to stakeholders, support transition and readiness, and utilisation of solutions.
- Define and contextualise business problems and work with stakeholders to identify and recommend solutions
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of prototypes and implementation of longer term solutions
- Support the continuous implementation of high quality and fit for purpose solutions for maximum benefit
- Develop and prepare traditional, agile and DevOps business analysis practices and documentation (e.g. business requirements, functional specification, test cases, and other artefacts as required).
- Project experience in the delivery of SaaS customer management and/or service management systems.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work in traditional waterfall, Agile, prototyping, design thinking, and DevOps modes of operation
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or professional certification
- 10 years plus experience in business analysis
Job ID: 810
Recruitment Port Macquarie