Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Port Macquarie
We are seeking an IT Project Manager in Port Macquarie. Our highly reputable Client has a great 6 month opportunity with a possible extension.
- Establish project, governance, and teams (including Vendor and cross functional internal) quickly for delivery.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Involve Executive, SME’s, Management, and staff from across the business.
- Utilise social media and other forms of communication where required.
- Raise exceptions, barriers, risks, issues, and opportunities for rapid resolution and action.
- Manage a rapid delivery using waterfall, agile, and adaptive techniques across the enterprise
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- Project experience in SaaS, agile, prototyping, and rapid delivery.
- Experience with cloud based customer relationship and/or service management technologies.
- Strong experience in standardised regional rollout to a distributed field based staff.
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing blended internal and external project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
Job ID: 812
Recruitment Port Macquarie