Position: Administration Support
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Administration Support in Parramatta, they have a great 12 month contract for the right candidate!
- Provide administrative and clerical support including maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, handling or redirecting enquiries, dealing with mail and correspondence and providing a high quality keyboard services to support the operation of the Directorate.
- Maintain administrative systems and registers including asset registers, travel records and credit card reports to effectively manage and report on the use of the Directorate’s assets.
- Maintain TRIM computerised record management system and coordinate the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- Prepare and follow up purchases for equipment and supplies to support the operation of the Directorate.
- Enter and retrieve data from databases to inform the operations of the Directorate.
- Assist with undertaking of research and projects to support the work of the Directorate.
- Extensive TRIM experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Over 40wpm
Job Code: 817