Position: Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking 2 Senior Business Analysts in Parramatta and Burwood. This is a great 4 month opportunity with a possible extension to join our Government Client’s team.
As the Senior Business Analyst you are responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support IT application services delivery, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
- Conduct analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Develop quality technical specifications using sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving; oral and written communication including report writing and presentation skills. Identify, develop and implement business improvement opportunities on proposed and completed projects across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
- Apply industry standard frameworks and methodologies to drive increased maturity in ICTs internal processes in the areas of Business Analysis and Business Process Management.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and influencing senior levels of the organisation.
- Work independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks. Identify stakeholders and their business needs.
- Interpret and translate analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes.
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of efficient and comprehensive monitoring and reporting systems required to support the management of projects.
- Contribute to change across the portfolio to support both the vision for IT and the development of customer focused strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Manage tracking and controlling of versions of Commercial Off The Shelf products and custom software to ensure all products are supported. Provide Program Management Control over Vendor Product Releases.
- Manage inventory of Commercial Off The Shelf products, versions, and financial obligations such as licenses associated with them.
- Strong experience in the application of; provisioning and management of IT services, from inception through design, implementation, operation, and continual improvement through best-practice methodologies and processes such as ITSM and ITIL
- Experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML. This includes leading and mentoring other business analysts in the application of these methodologies and processes.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 5 years’ experience in business analysis. CBAP or equivalent certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in management and support of Commercial Off the Shelf products, JIRA, Confluence, Service Now, and Salesforce but not limited to these products.
- Provide Program Management Control over Vendor Product Releases
- Providing out of hours technical support as needed.
Job ID: 818