Position: Systems Administrator
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Systems Administration in Sydney. This is a great 12 month opportunity with a possible extension.
- Administer and support the Enterprise Voice System
- Assist in the administration/support of all other O356 services.
- All administration of Skype for business including influencing the network configuration to support this service.
- Great communications and customer service skills.
- Extensive Network and voice troubleshooting in Enterprise Skype for business
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco switching, routing and QoS policies
- Deploy, configure and troubleshoot Cloud PBX and SIP trunking
- Comprehensive knowledge of SIP trunking, gateway, and Session Border Controller (SBC) interconnects, dial plans and deployment architectures with PSTN Calling
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Enterprise Skype for Business in an Active/active environment and ability manage failover operations
- Office 365 Administration and Azure AD troubleshooting
- Familiarity with AWS environment troubleshooting and operations
Job ID: 857