Position: Executive Assistant
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Sydney
- General administrative duties such as maintaining expenses, filing, managing CEO contacts, facilitating online approvals, responding to enquiries, managing CEO diary and meetings if Exec Assistant busy, printing, binding.
- The Exec Assistant to the CEO will be stepping in to do extra duties with the new temp taking on more of the existing work of the CEO Exec Assistant.
- High level communication skills
- Proficient in use of email, managing calendars and a range of Office packages.
- Experience in working in a similar environment supporting senior and executive leaders
- Ability to work under pressure
Job ID: 833