Position: Senior Customer Support Officer
We are seeking a Senior Customer Support Officer in Yass. Our Government Client has a great 3 month opportunity with a possible extension!
- Ensuring meetings are organised for the Manager, Client Services and that he/she is kept informed of urgent correspondence or other priority issues particularly when the Manager, Client Services is absent from the CSC during normal business operations.
- Undertaking and/or oversighting the implementation of centrally developed administrative policies locally.
- Oversee or provide administrative and clerical support to CSC workers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide adequate coaching, guidance and training to members of the administrative team to enable the development of the skills necessary in the enhanced service environment.
- Foster and maintain teamwork in the CSC administrative team.
- Establish and maintain administration systems to assist management with compliance of OH&S and security policies and procedures.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills to enable the provision of quality client counter and switch service in a high volume office where clients may express challenging emotional reactions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and delivering administrative services across a range of administrative, clerical and client service functions.
- Capacity to work well in a team with fluctuating workloads and changing priorities.
- Capacity to set up and enable the operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, overhead projectors, computers & printers.
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and implement policies and adhere to relevant legislative or regulatory requirements, e.g. obligations under the State Records Act, 1998.
- Demonstrated computer skills in applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a good understanding and ability to use data management systems.
Job ID: 834