Position: Tenancy Administrator
We have a great 12 month opportunity for a Tenancy Administrator in Sydney!
- Liaise with the Building Manager regarding operational building issues.
- Promptly report any irregularities in building services or operations to the Building Manager, e.g. lighting, air conditioning, toilets, cleaning & lift services.
- Handle all staff facilities enquiries as a first-point-of-contact and respond to complaints by staff on issues relating to building services and assist in resolution and rectification.
- Liaise with contractors and arrange for repairs and maintenance as necessary for tenancy related works, including minor churn work. Certifying and forwarding invoices to the Office Accommodation Unit for payment.
- Address tenant issues raised by the Health and Safety Committee.
- Maintain, register and issue security access passes to all departmental staff, including the coordination of audits every six months.
- Oversee ongoing maintenance and services of: supplementary air conditioning units, fire equipment, emergency and exit lighting, pest control, ZIP water units and Access Security System.
- Arrange for annual certifications as required for the Annual Fire Safety Statement (AFSS) for tenant installed equipment and systems.
- Experience in managing recurrent facilities issues in a large CBD-based tenancy, including arranging works in an operational environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite products to manage and maintain databases of information, and receive and distribute information via email.
Job ID: 831