Position: Records Administrator
We are seeking a Records Administrator in Sydney with a high level experience using TRIM.
- Ensuring Compliance with the State Records Act and relevant legislation, policies and standards.
- Completion of TRIM troubleshooting to improve TRIM functionality, user experience and identify and document issues, possible rectify functional / processing issues.
- Liaise with IT Services on TRIM management issues
- Timely completion of allocated Information & Records projects utilising available resources.
- Timely and appropriate assistance with Government Information.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Sound Knowledge and experience with TRIM Administration (7.3 and 8.1 or 9.1);
- Experience in the provision of records management services;
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal skills
- High Level prioritisation and time and resource management skills to successfully meet project timeframes and work outcomes;
- High level of commitment to meeting client needs.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use discretion in handling matters of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Very good working knowledge of a range of common office applications;
Job ID: 836