Position: Part Time Shift Fill Coordinator
Location: Port Macquarie
We are currently seeking a Shift Fill Coordinator to roster both aged care and disability support workers. The position offers great variety with rostering a range of positions for both clients in aged care facilities and residential / community care clients.
The position will be part-time working in office during business hours and assisting with occasional after hours on-call phone relief.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administration skills
- Ability to calmly manage complex situations and tight deadlines
- Skills to use and adapt to new technology (a rostering system) and Microsoft Office
- Experience in rostering and coordination will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of aged care or disability support would also be a great advantage
Job ID: 862
Recruitment Port Macquarie