Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Customer Service Officer in Bega for a 4 month contract with possible extension.
You role will be to provide front line services to the community from a local office (Community Service Centre or “CSC”), including a range of client and administrative services that contribute to the effective delivery of quality services in a CSC.
You will participate as a member of the CSC administrative team to undertake a range of functions which includes:
- providing reception, switch and referral service for clients
- preparing ad hoc or other payments or reports using SAP Financials
- processing authorised financial payments associated with the Agency’s client system.
- assisting with routine correspondence and reports using word processing, spreadsheets and data entry
- assisting with clerical and records management of cases by creating files, filing documents, tracking records/files, photocopying, preparing documentation for court purposes and other tasks specific to the team
- administrative support to Casework Teams.
- building and equipment maintenance, stationery and stores
- motor vehicle fleet administration
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated capacity to provide a high level of client contact service and the ability to work within a team.
- An understanding of the functions of a CSC and the services provided by CS as well as an awareness of the functions of other related human service organizations.
- General computer office skills, combined with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Capacity to work well within an environment of fluctuating workloads and changing priorities.
- Capacity to develop a good working knowledge of CS financial, administration and other systems (e.g. KIDS, SAP Financials, SAP HR)
- Knowledge of office and government standards and a capacity to understand and apply policies in undertaking administrative processes.
- Knowledge of office equipment (photocopy and fax machines, overhead projectors, computers and printers) and a capacity to be able to set up and ensure operational efficiency of equipment for CSC staff.
Job ID: 853