Position: Triage Officer
We are currently seeking a Triage Officer to join our Government Client’s team in Darlinghurst.
- Answering and triaging calls – this might involve identifying the urgency of a request and referring the caller to an Assessment Officer or arranging call back.
- Assisting with the Information Exchange mailbox to respond to legal requests for information from internal and external agencies
- Assisting with the Work Health and Safety mailbox for incidents involving students, to ensure the students and school have received an appropriate response from either the CWU or an external agency.
- Assisting with follow ups, checking data or other tasks related to child protection matters.
- TAFE- Diploma of Community Services or relevant child protection experience
- Legislative and policy knowledge in responding to child protection concerns.
- Experience in the use of KiDS or WellNet an advantage but not necessary
Job ID: 861