Position: Administration Assistant
Our Government Client is currently seeking an administration assistant in Huntingwood. This is a great short term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Undertake administrative and clerical duties including preparation of timely
responses to all correspondence and drafting replies to matters as directed by the manager,
collation of minutes, preparation of management reports and other administrative tasks as
- Maintain work schedules and diaries, facilitate and organise meetings and conferences,
screen telephone calls, prepare meeting agendas and presentations and provide quality word processing and minute taking to support the management of the section.
- Deliver a high standard of Customer Service and exercise discretion in carrying out your
duties to ensure confidentiality.
- Ensure documentation is in accordance with current best practice and document control by following up and updating regular reports/correspondence, organisation charts and databases used to track progress of projects and other related issues.
- Provide financial support when required through the processing of payments, procurement of goods and services, administration of budgets and monitoring of expenses.
- Manage customer enquiries and complaints by responding to or referring enquiries to the appropriate business representative in an efficient and timely manner.
- Demonstrated high level word processing, spreadsheet, power point and database skills.
- Ability to organise and maintain administrative and clerical work procedures collate and present reports in a suitable format and prepare routine correspondence.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities to achieve results within time constraints.
- Well developed communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to undertake procurement and financial support activities including ordering goods and services, payment of invoices and administration of budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in the organisation of meetings, agenda preparation and minute taking
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise a high level of discretion, confidentiality and political sensitivity in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Job ID: 866