Position: Legal Officer
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Government Client has a great short term contract for an experienced Legal Officer in Port Macquarie.
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely services, take responsibility for higher complexity preplanning documents and estate matters within the branch.
- Draft, prepare and execute pre-planning instruments and attend to estate administration matters to a high standard.
- Answer inquiries in regard to preplanning instruments and estate matters .
- Prepare required documentation and maintain appropriate records in both soft and hard copy by using Wills and Estate Administration electronic systems and databases including entering data in accordance with the standards and requirements of the system.
- Must have a Law degree and practicing certificate
- Demonstrated experience in drafting wills, power of attorney, enduring guardian documents, pre-planning documents and estate administration.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to apply and communicate complex legal issues in clear and simple language.
- Demonstrated experience in managing time and meeting deadlines in a high pressure workplace with a high volume workload.
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to access, interpret and update information from databases.
Job ID: 870
Recruitment Port Macquarie