Position: Administration Assistant
Our Government Client has a great 8 month opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant in Sydney.
- Manage Directors’ office communication and correspondence, meetings and appointments, travel and accommodation.
- Provide meeting support tasks including preparation of agendas, organising venues and catering, taking notes at meetings and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Undertake SAP related tasks including limited data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders and assisting with making payments.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and determine appropriate action for correspondence and documents received and produced by the AMD Executive team, using TRIM
- Liaise with senior officers and professional staff across the directorate to ensure timelines are met, and assist in the resolution of enquiries, complaints and issues for internal and external stakeholders in relation to the operations of the Directorate.
- Prepare a range of documents, briefings and reports using Microsoft products and other software packages to meet internal and external requirements.
- 5 years + experience in a similar administration role
- Construction experience is a must
- Experience in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- An average of 40+wpm
Job ID: 867