Position: Integration Specialist
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 12 month opportunity for an Integration Specialist in Port Macquarie!
- Compliment operational resources and participate in major TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x and Mulesoft development projects.
- Provide support and development expertise for Integration platforms.
- Ensure that key technologies operate in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, Mulesoft, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Business Works 5.x, Spring and JMS;
- Degree (Bachelor or higher) in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure;
- Proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident root cause analysis, defect corrections.
- Project work in relation to design, development and testing and release into production.
- Core member of a multicultural team where ideas and perspectives are shared and discussed.
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Integration experience with asset management systems, Financial systems (such as PeopleSoft), CIS or dispatch systems.
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, Mulesoft, TIBCO™ Rendezvous, TIBCO™ Business Works 5.x, Java Spring and JMS
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi , Windows Server operating environment & Power Shell desirable
Job ID: 875
Recruitment Port Macquarie