Position: Project Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Project Officer in Sydney. This is a great 9 month contract with possible extension.
- Undertake basic research and analysis and contribute to completion of projects aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Assist with the implementation of project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project delivery.
Job ID: 876