Position: Executive Assistant
- Providing comprehensive executive and administrative support to the Office of the Chief Executive
- Provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support
- Word processing / Data entry
- Faxing & photocopying
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and database skills and systems support
- Ability to organise, track and manage correspondence, documents, records and data-files.
- High level oral and written communication skills and dealing with staff, corporate
stakeholders and the general community.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Ability to research, collect and analyse databases and information.
- Proven ability and flexibility to work independently and as a team member.
- General office management skills, including petty cash, record keeping, stores and
stationery, and coordinating committee/meeting processes.
Job ID: 878