Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Eastern Creek
Our Government Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract with possible extension in Eastern Creek!
- Plan, organise and manage projects to ensure that budget and schedule criteria are met with projects completed on time and budget and to accepted quality standards.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive and detailed project programs and cost estimates to enable planning, budgeting and funding for projects.
- Undertake all aspects of contract management.
- Use corporate computer systems to monitor project costs and progress against program and budget.
- Written and verbal communications is required with contractors, suppliers, project managers, clients and other design groups to negotiate design requirements, resourcing and programs, provide technical direction and present information to a wider audience under normal working conditions.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Must have PM qualifications (AIPM, Prince2, PMP etc)
- An understanding of Contracts Management, Policies and Procedures which govern the design, environmental assessment and implementation of transmission projects.
- Transmission line experience preferred
- Engineering background preferred
- Demonstrable experience in the preparation of detailed construction schedules and resourcing using MS Project or similar. Knowledge of MS Enterprise Project Management and Ellipse Packages is desirable.
- An ability to understand and interpret drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to assess time/cost/labour estimates for projects and services
Job ID: 882