Position: Project Manager – Civil Engineering
We are currently seeking a Project Manager in Lismore with a Civil Engineering background. Great 5 month opportunity for the right candidate with our Government Client.
- Manage the delivery of one or more assigned infrastructure projects ranging in low to medium risk and complexity,
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects with medium to high in risk and complexity, to ensure time, cost, quality, safety and environment targets and corporate and region expectations and requirements are met.
- Degree qualification/s in Project Management, Engineering, Building or construction (civil, environmental) and/or related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with a demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the planning, evaluation and/or delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence and willingness to drive to and work in remote locations which may include overnight stays.
- Employment screening checks, security or other clearances and health assessments.
Job ID: 892