Position: Property Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Property Officer in Sydney.
Your role will be to provide operational support in best practice commercial property transactions to a team responsible for the delivery of property services
- Support the Senior Property Officer and Project Manager, Commercial Transactions in the delivery of property services to meet the objectives for efficient and effective utilisation of property holdings.
- Undertake research and analysis, prepare reports that contribute to the policy process, inform decision making and ensure project outcomes
- Provide a range of property related and support services, including preparation of property reports, property analysis, liaising with property valuers and real estate agents and analysing property data that contributes to the development and delivery of property and planning initiatives
- Use a full range of property information sources to inform, prepare reports and deliver property solutions
- Undertake accurate research including spatial analysis, opportunities and constraints, State and local policies
- Analyse the residential, retail and commercial markets in order to quantify land value.
- Tertiary qualification in property and/or equivalent knowledge and experience in servicing a large and complex property asset portfolio.
- Current driving licence and ability to be able to travel if required.
Job ID: 889