Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 6 month opportunity for an IT Project Manager in Port Macquarie.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- PM with technical experience in Tibco and ideally Mulesoft.
- Experience with migrating from Tibco to Mulesoft desirable.
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
Job ID: 898
Recruitment Port Macquarie