Position: Senior Business Analyst (Finance)
Our Government Client has a great 6 month opportunity with possible extension for a Senior Business Analyst in Redfern.
As the senior business analyst your role is to work with a number of diverse stakeholders across the Department to map and improve the end to end financial management processes.
The business analyst will be required to analyse the current state processes, identify pain points, map the desired state processes, complete a gap analysis, document the business requirements an trace the business requirements through to delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting and modelling finance and accounting business processes (current and future state) as part of a business transformation or improvement project.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a range of stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working on both business and IT projects.
- Strong understanding of organizational change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Experience using enterprise business modelling tools is desirable
- Experience with SAP Finance
- Needs to have a strong accounting and financial management back ground.
An Accounting degree is desirable.
Job ID: 901