Position: Administration Assistant
Location: North Sydney
Our Government Client has a short term opportunity for an Administration Assistant in North Sydney!
- Deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including, records management, accounts and routine purchasing, routine correspondence and meeting minutes, document compilation and distribution, preparation for meetings and conferences and data entry.
- Assist with telephone enquiries and diary management, showing initiative in handling inquiries and redirecting to the relevant business unit or officer.
- Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures.
- Produce routine business activity reports.
- Draft and prepare routine correspondence and template documents accurately with attention to detail.
- Certificate 3 level in Business Administration Support (or similar) and/or substantial experience in administrative support positions with a demonstrated capacity to work effectively at the executive level and evidence of continued development.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Great organisational skills
Job ID: 902